5.21.2012

GRAND RAPIDS DAY !!!!!!!!!



                  Grand Rapids Public Musuem welcomes the group of me,
Michaela, Olivia B, Abby, Gracie, and Sadie, and four grown ups ( does it really matter who???) and -- oh!!!, so grand --------( even though ive been there like a million times ) anyway sorry about all the '' just to tell ya marks ''         So our plan was to go up to the third floor and work our way down -- but we kinda went around iin circles --- but eh', who cares we were having fun!!!!!!!
      We all decided the carousel was going to be one of our last events ----- we enjoyed seeing the streets of old Grand Rapids with the huge bike -- weird, right !!!!!!!
       Me and Sadie liked the drop of marsh water magnified 200 times!!!!!    ( And the tree fort in the same room ) !!!!!
        I cant explain all -- but it -- I mean the musuem was litterally awesome ----- and dont get me wrong, but awesome means cool and cool means awesomer than awesome and awesomer than awesome means extra cool -- I could go on forever!!!!!!!
        Mrs. Hotchkin --- well I raised my hand and said ive been there like a million times and she said she has been too. And she also said that every time she has been there she discovers somthing different every single time !!!!!!!
           She was right!--- I did find somthing different --actually, about ten different things --- the chair mania with hundreds of inky-dinky little pieces all fitted together to make a tiny chair.  And nine others that I forgot.
         The musuem like I said, was awesome and awesome means cool and cool means awesomer than awesome and awesomer than awesome means ex-tra cool and ex-tra cool means ex-tra,ex-tra awesome, I could go on forever.




         I was sad when the bus got there that Friday afternoon, we had a good time though, to sad to say good-bye. 
        That was the best day in school, at least for this year..........
          







No comments: