Hi Olivia! I like your blog a lot! It is pretty in pink! But I love you even more!
I am so impressed with your typing and spelling skills! You are one smart girl! I can't wait to see you...I'll try to schedule a trip to visit you soon!
Have you been playing outside in the warm weather lately?
Tell the boys hello for me and give little Josie a kiss for me too!
We are so happy that you love to learn. We think you are awesome and that everything you are doing now will be something you can teach your brothers and sister. Keep learning, Olivia, and always do your personal best! Love, Grammie and Grampie
3 comments:
Hi Olivia! I like your blog a lot! It is pretty in pink! But I love you even more!
I am so impressed with your typing and spelling skills! You are one smart girl! I can't wait to see you...I'll try to schedule a trip to visit you soon!
Have you been playing outside in the warm weather lately?
Tell the boys hello for me and give little Josie a kiss for me too!
Hugs and Kisses!
Aunt Beth
Too cute Olivia!!! I really like your blog! I showed Anthony and he likes your pictures! :)
Dear Granddaughter,
We are so happy that you love to learn. We think you are awesome and that everything you are doing now will be something you can teach your brothers and sister. Keep learning, Olivia, and always do your personal best! Love, Grammie and Grampie
Post a Comment